Liston Hall, constructed in 1962, is a residence hall. Of modern design, the building will accommodate 144 students. It has two lounges, a computer laboratory, and other facilities adequate for convenient living.
The building was named in memory of Dr. Hardy Liston, who served as president of the University from 1947 until his death in 1956.
Liston is located across the street from the main campus with Duke and Sanders Hall. Liston has long corridors which are divide to create a North and South wing. There is a bathroom on each wing and the rooms are double occupancy.